Cleto Reyes Traditional Laceup Gloves
- Free Canadian shipping over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Choose gloves that are demanded by professional and amateur champions all over the world. The Cleto Reyes Traditional Training Gloves stem from traditional Mexican craftsmanship and offer an extra-long cuff for security. The Traditional Training Boxing Gloves are made with long-lasting and durable foam padding to give you superior protection, manufactured with the best leather and materials, under the strictest quality control. Attached thumbs prevent eye injury and limit the risk of a thumb injury. The Traditional Training Gloves are ideal to give the best protection and comfort while training, sparring, and punching bag workouts. Perfectly designed for best comfort without odor caused by sweat with satin nylon water-repellent lining, also prevents moisture from entering the padding.
- Attached thumbs prevent eye injury and limit the risk of a thumb injury.
- Made with long-lasting and durable foam padding to give you superior protection.
- Recommended for sparring, heavy bags, and training in general.
- Great for amateur training.
- Designed to prevent odor caused by sweat.
- Manufactured with real leather and materials, under the strictest quality control.
- Sleek and anatomical design.
- Weight suggested by professional trainers: 12oz until 129 lbs, 14oz for 130 to 159 lbs, 16oz and 18oz for 160 lbs. and up.
- The weight marked on the label of this product is approximate, the weights may vary due to the nature of the manufacture of the product.